The jurisdiction of the planetary governance institutions must include global issues in spheres such as:
- Protection and improvement of the health of the environment;
- Natural resource use and management;
- Demographic dynamics of world nations and asymmetric population growth;
- International relations vis-à-vis territorial and resource disputes, debts, strategic arms and economic co-operation;
- Development of science, education, technical progress, production technologies and information policy;
- All integration processes including planetary governance, global problem solving, planetary budget and distribution, global spiritual synthesis and ecological education.