CONCEPT OF MANAGED HARMONY (Page II)
The strategic prospect is to reveal the cosmic potential of people and realise their mission of active space exploration.
From the perspective of the Planetary Project, the Concept of Managed Harmony is a paradigm of moving towards global human integration and realizing humanity’s planetary mission, as well as the form of being for post-crisis people and the planetary community.
The name itself makes it clear that our concept of planetary development purposefully and consciously emphasises and strengthens the following key points of civilization development:
- Goal-orientedness, integration and synchronicity;
- Comprehensive and systemic character;
- Centralized manageability;
- Balance, co-ordination and regulation.
Today, we cannot really talk about any development of society and civilization if we do not meet the key condition for any further development of the human species on this planet. This key condition is solving global problems, and saving the biosphere as a natural habitat of humans and other living species. This is impossible without global human integration, and the creation of a biocompatible economy and noospheric culture. As the essential, vitally important objective of humanity is to save itself and solve global problems, humanity must, in essence, transform public development into anti-crisis management through the use initially of available planetary resources, and transform existing global governance institutions into the system of planetary governance institutions. This would entail creating new effective instruments for solving global problems.
Planetary crisis management is a transitional stage from the current systemic crisis of the global world, to managed harmony of a new planetary world. Thus, we understand world development harmonization quite clearly as a centralized and purposeful process implying:
- An active role of contemporary humanity especially of its progressively minded public, constructive civil society institutions, scientists and public figures, as well as spiritual and political elites;
- Comprehensive development and implementation of effective economic, political-legal, technological, information-communication, cultural instruments of global problem solving;
- Optimization of the use of natural resources, transition to natural resource-saving and resource-substitution production, consumption, disposal and waste management;
- Construction of an integral creative economic system based on re-distribution of planetary rent income and other planetary asset liquidity (including regulating and compensating economic growth);
- Providing financial-economic and other resources for the system of planetary governance institutions formed partially through reforming and modifying existing global institutions (e.g. the UN), but largely through creating qualitatively new bodies;
- Improving the health of the environment, reconstructing damaged ecosystems, reviving plant and animal species that are now on the brink of extinction;
Consistent and systemic approach to the Sixth Techno-economic paradigm using large-scale innovation policy and mass implementation of breakthrough technologies.