World environment research focus on the search for and modelling of ways to solve modern environmental problems in the following areas:
- Monitoring the environment and anthropogenic (technogenic) impact on the environment;
- Developing and verifying sustainable development criteria;
- Environment management, environment policy and environment protection;
- Reducing industrial atmospheric emissions;
- Drainage purification;
- Mopping up oil spills in the World Ocean and sea areas;
- Developing new energy resources;
- Optimizing mineral resource management;
- Biocompatible disposal and recycling of industrial and household waste;
- Preventing the erosion of the fertile soil layer;
- New rational technologies of extracting mineral resources;
- Rejuvenating vegetation including forests;
- Saving plant and animal species including endangered animals, birds and plants;
- Better management of extracting and renewing bioresources;
- Ecocompatible and biocompatible technologies of natural resource management and human economic activity;
- Developing ways to stop the increase the atmospheric air temperature to prevent global warming;
- Health-saving technologies and human ecology;
- Social and cultural ecology etc.
From an economic perspective, especially important are R&D studies focusing on alternative energy sources including the obtaining, transformation and transportation of alternative energy. Environmental audit of industrial facilities will go a long way in achieving the final goal.
This section of our website is devoted to modern environmental research ensuring scientific-technological solution to global environmental problems.
We invite the users of this website to submit any interesting global environment research ideas and proposals.