Virtual Publicity Tour
Planetary Project From Sustainable Development to Managed Harmony Virtual Publicity Tour.
About the Book
This monograph discusses current global economic and social issues. It describes the essence of the Planetary Project, based on the critique of the Concept of Sustainable Development. A model is proposed for solving global problems through global human unification aimed at saving the planet Earth from future cataclysms and catastrophe for present and future generations. The Planetary Project is in essence a paradigm of the world’s harmonious development. It is based on an integrated economy and rent incomes from planetary and intellectual resources held in planetary ownership. The Planetary Project provides solutions to globalisation problems caused by unrestrained economic growth and one-sided development of some national economies. The Planetary Project proposes a just system of world income distribution including rent revenues from planetary resources. This distribution system will work in the interests of all countries, including Asian and African countries, some of which experience serious socio-economic problems. New planetary economic resources and mechanisms will be able to: save the Earth’s biosphere; improve its ecology; and free humanity from hunger, epidemic diseases, and the threat of a Third World War. They will help people unite in the name of universal values of life, the harmony between civilisation and nature, and the welfare of present and future generations. Developing Planetary Project ideas could lead to creating a serious research tradition and a wide life-affirming and peace-loving social movement.
About the Author
The author of this research monograph is Dr Aleksandr V. Bezgodov, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, who holds a Ph.D. in Political Science and a Doctorate in Economics. Born in Northern Russia in 1960, Aleksandr Bezgodov worked for companies specialising in innovation and high technology, as well as for organisations engaged in developing parliamentary democracy and civil society. Over the last 10 years, he has been involved in interdisciplinary research in macroeconomics and social issues at the world level using a systemic approach. He is not only a theoretician but also a practical researcher and research administrator. He is involved in both developing and implementing research-based technologies. Aleksandr Bezgodov is the author of over fifty scholarly publications proposing new original economic and sociological solutions to business administration. He is the founder and General Director of the Institute of Planetary Development in Dubai, UAE. In line with its logo “Serving humanity”, the Institute develops and disseminates the ideas spelt out in the monograph “Planetary Project: From Sustainable Development to Managed Harmony”. The Institute’s research activity is intended to provide solutions to the world’s pressing economic, social, environmental, political-legal, and cultural problems.
Publicity Tour Schedule
- Monday, September 24 - Interviewed at A Book Lover
- Tuesday, September 25 - Guest blogging at Inslinger's Opus
- Wednesday, September 26 - Interviewed at A Title Wave
- Thursday, September 27 - Guest blogging at The Literary Nook
- Monday, October 1 - Interviewed at Literal Exposure
- Tuesday, October 2 - Guest blogging at As the Pages Turn
- Wednesday, October 3 - Guest blogging at All Inclusive Retort
- Friday, October 5 - Book reviewed at I'm Shelf-ish
- Tuesday, October 9 - Interviewed at Review From Here
- Wednesday, October 10 - Guest blogging at A Taste of My Mind
- Monday, October 15 - Book reviewed at The Dark Phantom
- Tuesday, October 16 - Interviewed at She Writes
- Wednesday, October 17 - Guest blogging at Bent Over Bookwords
- Thursday, October 18 - Interviewed at The Writer's Life
- Friday, October 19 - Book reviewed at Voodoo Princess