To form a planetary governance system as a single and integrated infrastructure, we must:
- Design, model and structure planetary governance institutions based on the experience of international global institutions;
- Define their mandate, and develop and implement a mechanism of vesting them with an appropriate mandate;
- Staff them;
- Set up public oversight and regulations bodies.
It is also obvious that the united planetary governance infrastructure must follow systemic organisation principles, including:
- Priority order, responsiveness and efficiency;
- Accessibility, openness and democracy;
- Optimal balance of centralisation and dispersity;
- Interconnectedness, network co-operation and synergy;
- Legitimacy and mandate;
- Adequate resources;
- Reliable funding.