PROJECTS FOR BIOSPHERE AND ENVIRONMENT RESEARCH PROGRAMME
Basic, consultation and applied aspects are forms of implementing the Planetary Development Institute research results produced both by the Institute’s own staff and in collaboration with partner and contracted research organisations, universities, foundations and laboratories.
The Biospheric Processes and the Environment Research Programme implies the following project directions:
1. Environment condition indexes.
2. Models and programmes of children’s environment education.
3. Planetary ethics environmental aspects.
4. Effective programmes of environmental education for adults (Environmentalisation of public consciousness).
5. Environmentalisation of economic and social practices.
6. Developing a system of sustainable development indicators.
7. Environmental imperative.