PROJECTS FOR CULTURAL-HISTORICAL PROCESSES RESEARCH PROGRAMME
Basic, consultation and applied aspects are forms of implementing the Planetary Development Institute research results produced both by the Institute’s own staff and in collaboration with partner and contracted research organisations, universities, foundations and laboratories.
The Cultural-Historical Systems and Processes Research Programme implies the following project directions:
1. Planetary ethics and planetary dialogue of cultures.
2. Global Spiritual Synthesis: developing a spiritual-psychological basis for large-scale changes in public consciousness.
3. Search for value and meaning parallelisms and common features in the world spiritual heritage.
4. National intellectual cultures and their resourcefulness.
5. Human nature and its harmonisation in nations’ spiritual cultures.