DIRECTOR FOR RESEARCH
Status: the Director for Research is a top management position of the Planetary Development Institute reporting directly to the General Director of the Institute.
Mission: the Director for Research develops and oversees research, innovation, public awareness, intellectual property, and international co-operation activities.
Guiding the Institute’s research:
- Setting research agenda for the Institute’s research programmes and projects;
- Organising research, technical and innovation co-operation with external partners;
- Monitoring the planning and accounting of research programmes and projects;
- Co-ordinating the Institute’s research and innovation activities with those of other research bodies, governmental and non-governmental organisations, institutions and foundations;
- Developing concepts and plans for academic, training and public awareness events to be held at the Institute (congresses, forums, conferences, symposiums, seminars, round tables etc.).
Jurisdiction: Information Monitoring Department and the Department of Research Programmes.
Director for Research: Dr. Konstantin V. Barezhev, Ph.D in Philosophy.