Status: Executive Director is a top management position of the Planetary Development Institute reporting directly to the General Director of the Institute.
Mission: Executive Director carries out administrative management of the Planetary Development Institute.
- Operational management of the Institute’s units and ensuring their effective co-operation;
- Developing operational plans and overseeing their execution;
- Developing and implementing material and technical resources for the Institute’s current operation, and determining and executing the organisation’s budget;
- Operational financial and economic analysis of the Institute’s activity;
- Providing organisational resources for special events, research programmes and projects, and publishing activity;
- Paperwork management, including financial, legal and contract documentation;
- Outsourcer relations.
Jurisdiction: the Financial and Legal Department, the Public Relations Department and the IT Department.
Executive Director: Abhishek Singh.