PROJECTS FOR POLITICAL-LEGAL SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES RESEARCH PROGRAMMES
Basic, consultation and applied aspects are forms of implementing the Planetary Development Institute research results produced both by the Institute’s own staff and in collaboration with partner and contracted research organisations, universities, foundations and laboratories.
The Political-Legal Systems and Processes Research Programme implies the following project directions:
1. Developing a comprehensive system of international targeted programmes, organisations and funds.
2. Developing a political concept of the supra-national administration of global integration.
3. Developing an international concept of disarmament and the reduction of weapons of mass destruction.
4. Developing a model for a planetary governance institution infrastructure.
5. Developing a programme to modernise the existing planetary governance institutions and creating new ones.