GLOBALISM AND FUTUROLOGY
The Globalism and Futurology Research Programme of the Planetary Development Institute is aimed at revealing the potential of modern scientific concepts in disciplines such as globalism, social philosophy, futurology and the theory of science.
The Globalism and Futurology Research Programme is expected to carry out its research projects in the following areas:
- Globalism and global processes
- Social philosophy
- The philosophy and history of science
We see the work of individual research projects covering the following aspects:
- Analyzing the current stage of globalization and forecasting its trends;
- Analyzing and systematizing the criticism of globalism;
- Modelling re-globalization scenarios and systems;
- Modelling anti-crisis management systems in key contradiction and global problem areas;
- Verifying futurological theories and concepts;
- Systematizing and analyzing future prediction models including alternative future scenarios;
Forecasting trends and scientific-technical progress results in light of the Concept of Managed Harmony.