PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
Mandate: to develop and implement the Institute’s information and communication policies to meet its Charter Goals and operational objectives in all spheres of activity.
Mission: forming, maintaining and developing information and communication activity of the Planetary Development Institute in the following areas:
- Operational information support of the Institute’s activity;
- Developing the Institute’s information and communication media;
- Media relations;
- Interacting with the Institute’s target audience and other publics;
- Special information and communication projects and events;
- Direct communications.
- Strategic: introducing proposals regarding the Institute’s information and communication policies and developing and implementing its media projects;
- Information: providing information about the Institute’s current events to external audiences and media through the Institute’s website and other media channels;
- Communication: interacting with external agents including mass media, partner organisations, academic, NGOs and government bodies;
- Image: forming and promoting the Institute’s image externally through media coverage and events;
- Dissemination: developing and publishing academic, scholarly, public awareness and creative publications and other new information media;
- Creative: developing and implementing creative projects.