PROJECTS FOR GLOBALISM AND FUTUROLOGY RESEARCH PROGRAMM
Basic, consultation and applied aspects are forms of implementing the Planetary Development Institute research results produced both by the Institute’s own staff and in collaboration with partner and contracted research organisations, universities, foundations and laboratories.
The Globalism and Futurology Research Programme implies the following project directions:
1. Classifying, evaluation and methodology of monitoring global problems of the modern world.
2. Globalisation scenarios and planetary world models.
3. New development concepts of civilisation.
4. Current forecasting concepts and their application implications.
5. Modern techniques of forecasting development processes in the biosphere, society and economy.