PROJECTS FOR SOCIAL SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES RESEARCH PROGRAMME
Basic, consultation and applied aspects are forms of implementing the Planetary Development Institute research results produced both by the Institute’s own staff and in collaboration with partner and contracted research organisations, universities, foundations and laboratories.
The Social Systems and Processes Research Programme implies the following project directions:
- Social Statistics
- Social Philosophy
- Social Psychology
- Social Administration
- Social Anthropology
The following special projects are planned:
1. Social Development Indexes.
2. Harmonious Social Development Criteria.
3. Social System Harmonious Development and its Objective Assessment.
4. Social Development Driving Forces: Definitions, Evaluations, Development Indicators.
5. Modern Elites: Types, Interests and Interaction.
6. Social-Psychological Foundations of Global Human Integration.
7. Social Aspects of Modern Global Problems.
8. Principles and Mechanisms of Global Changes in Public (Mass) Consciousness.